The GCC industrial gases market has been witnessing a massive surge in demand. The applications of industrial gases have grown over the last decade in the GCC region as an increasing number of non-petrochemical industries such welding, refining, pulp and paper, and automotive have come up to boost the economy and reduce the dependency of the region on oil exports. Hence, the GCC industrial gases market is expected to value US$1.2 bn by 2022, rising from US$783.7 mn in 2015. The GCC industrial gases market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% by revenue in the forecast period of 2016 up to 2022.
Various diseases currently do not possess proven treatments or preventions. For making a difference for millions of people suffering from these diseases, it is crucial to gain better insights in environmental, behavioral and biological factors driving these diseases. Precision medicine is an upcoming approach for treatment and prevention of disease taking into account individual variability in lifestyle, environment and genes for every individual. The global precision medicine market is projected to register around 14% CAGR during 2016 to 2024 according to a study by Persistence Market Research (PMR).
Factors Propelling the Growth of Global Precision Medicine Market Include
- Growing approval of drugs as well as their companion diagnostic assays
- Effective DNA profiling
- Increasing incidences of cancer diseases
- Growth of data-driven healthcare
- Soaring utilization of ‘multi-omics’ for research tied with high throughput sequencing platform penetration
- Exponential growth in number of targeted molecules within pipeline for specific application
The elevating price of drug discovery with rising regulatory requirements has necessitated the rise in demand for an individualized product. Companion diagnostics development has resulted in provision of relevant clinical & biological information as well as a set of tools for addressing several pharmaceutical companies. Leading players are concentrating on patenting a molecule with its companion diagnostics for achieving a profit margin, competitive edge and more usage. Owing to availability of companion diagnostics, both physicians and patients assured of the effectiveness of therapy.
The All of US Research Program
As a part of federal precision medicine initiative, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is making an effort in building a large-scale, national research enterprise with over one million volunteers for extending precision medicine to almost all diseases. The All of US Research Program, named as PMI Cohort Program formerly, will be a data-driven, participant-engaged enterprise to support research at intersection of genetics, lifestyle and environment for producing new knowledge along with the development of more effective ways for prolonging health & treatment of disease. More importantly, the program will not only concentrate on disease but also on the ways to increase the chances of an individual to remain healthy throughout life. According to an information from the Advisory Committee’s working group to the director of NIH, the All of US Research Program has commenced building infrastructure & capacity owing to several funding awards and will be recruiting participants during this year.
For Precision Medicine to Become Reality, Five Key Challenges are Expected to be Faced which Include
- Clinical Trials– It must be easier for accomplishing clinical trials and genomic testing must be more affordable for creation of more specific treatments.
- Data– In a future perspective, data is likely to be the most sizeable challenge considering the process of data collection. Moreover, many issues are faced in the integration of data into EHR workflow. It is necessary for the healthcare industry to find ways for building upon this data for making better care decisions.
- Empowering Patients– Healthcare organisations are focusing on ways to figure out the role of patients in precision medicine. In addition, few organizations have been working on patient policies.
- Support of Physicians– Healthcare leaders should ensure than physicians possess the time, confidence and education in handling precision medicine, at the same time reducing the care gaps for appropriate precision medicine practice.
- Construction of a Case for Precision Medicine– Several insurers possess rigorous guidelines for figuring out what will be covered. It is necessary to demonstrate precision medicine’s support to the organization’s overall goals.
For more information visit @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/precision-medicine-market.asp
De-aromatic solvents are chemically processed and specially formulated solvents, devoid of unsaturated hydrocarbons and aromatics. The role of de-aromatic solvents in the development of a country & its GDP is indispensable owing to its uses in small but critical applications. De-aromatic solvents are characterized by presence of iso-paraffinic, paraffinic & naphthenic components. These type of solvents hold a significant market place in the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East & Africa) region. The EMEA market for de-aromatic solvents is expected to exhibit 5% CAGR during 2016 to 2024 according to a study by Persistence Market Research (PMR).
Soaring Demand from Metal Working Process to Propel the Growth of EMEA De-aromatic Solvents Market
In the application of paints & coatings, desirable properties include less odor, relatively faster drying times and low VOC content and thus low flash point grade de-aromatic solvents are broadly utilized for the production of paints & coatings which is propelling the EMEA market for de-aromatic solvents. Effectiveness of de-aromatized solvents in a wide range of applications along with stringent policies & regulations have resulted in end-users’ inclination towards de-aromatized solvent products, which have relatively low VOC content and are equally effective. Owing to these factors, the demand for de-aromatic solvents is soaring higher. In addition, rising demand from metal working application is also propelling the growth of EMEA de-aromatic solvents market.
De-aromatic Solvents- Good Alternatives to Turpentine & Mineral Spirits
De-aromatic solvents are broadly used in applications such as polish, specialty lubricants, paint industries, rust preventives, pesticides, specialty chemicals, fuel additive, metal degreasing products, agrochemicals, ink industries, lube oil additives, insecticide, fly sprays and as a solvent. Sometimes, de-aromatic solvents are used in flammable products owing to their grades of low as well as medium flash points. The major reason for de-aromatic solvents replacing aromatic solvents is that de-aromatic solvents’ aroma score is less than 2%. De-aromatic solvents possess huge advantage for being good alternatives to turpentine and mineral spirits. Being derived from fossil fuels, major concerns to the market are the exhaustion of resources and overall environmental aspect. Considering these concerns, inclination towards bio-based solvents has been observed currently.
The advantages of De-aromatic Solvents include
- Low toxicity levels for comparatively high occupational exposure limits, and low odor
- Narrow range of boiling for optimal combination of drying time and flash point
- Excellent quality and reliability
- Extremely low aromatic content for minimizing risks from exposure
- Broad evaporative range
- Capability to be tailored with additives
Demand for High Flash Point De-aromatic Solvents to Witness Steady Growth
In the EMEA de-aromatic solvents market, U.K., France, Italy and Germany are expected to hold around 50% of total market value. North African countries are expected to exhibit comparatively faster growth in de-aromatic solvents consumption in the near future. In contrast, mature markets viz. U.K, France & Germany are likely to register relative less growth rate owing to increasing adoption of bio-based solvents and water-based alternatives for some applications. Moreover, the demand for the higher flash point grade of de-aromatic solvents is expected to register steady growth among applications like metal working necessitating use of relatively less corrosive, low odor and less toxic solvents.
For more information visit @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/emea-dearomatic-solvents-market.asp
Polyphthalamides (PPA), also known as semi-aromatic polyamides are combinations of aliphatic & aromatic functionalities. Polyphthalamides generally fill the performance gap between high cost polymers such as PAEK (polyaryletherketone) and aliphatic nylons such as PA6 & PA6,6. Various types of products are formed using polyphthalamides such as impact-modified, high-flow, high-reflectivity, glass-filled, mineral-filled, flame-retardant and electrical grades. Wide range of applications utilize polyphthalamides such as domestic appliances, electronic devices and under-bonnet automotive components.
PPA’s High Transition & High Deflection Temperature to Boost the Global HPA Consumption
The properties of high deflection & high transition temperature of polyphthalamides are likely to boost its consumption in the production of automotive body-parts. Government regulations on reduction of automotive emissions had made manufacturers to focus on enhancing overall fuel economy of vehicles. Owing to its superior characteristics, PPA has been observed to increase working lifespan of components and reduce their weight resulting in improved fuel efficiency. These factors are expected to propel the growth of global polyphthalamides market in the near future. The global polyphthalamide market is projected to exhibit 5.6% CAGR during 2016 to 2024 according to a study by Persistence Market Research (PMR). A major challenge involved in use of PPA is its higher production costs. However, PPA with filler material is witnessing higher adoption among high-end applications and is expected to gain traction among mass utilizations of the product.
Major Applications of Polyphthalamides (PPA) Include
- Under-bonnet automotive applications- Benefits of PPA use in under-bonnet automotive applications involve adequate resistance against heat aging for automotive lifetimes, high strengths & stiffness at elevated temperatures, dimensional stability, paint adhesion, easy processing along with good surface aesthetics, hydrolysis resistance and weldability. While the products utilizing PPA include tank flaps, engine mount orifice bodies, capless fuel filler systems, exhaust-gas recirculation components, oil-coolers, snap-fit electrical terminals, control system enclosures, engine covers, electrical water pump & thermostat housings, digital water valves, fuel filter housings, air-intake manifolds, heater core end caps, molded-in-place gaskets and noise encapsulation devices.
- High flow grades can be utilized for the production of complex electronic components. This entails benefits such as resistance to hot& humid environments and lead-free soldering technologies compatibility. These components are widely used in applications such as surface mount technology components, LED (light-emitting diode), connectors, controller housings and motor parts. Polyphthalamides are utilized in sockets & connectors for highly advanced serial attachment connectors, memory cards and notebook memory backplanes. The toughness & weld-line strength of PPA is superior to that of LCP. Laptop base frames can be produced from flame retardant grades. LED require highly reflective and durable sockets. PPA provides high-reflectivity whites and a light natural color combined with good dimensional and ultraviolet stability along with excellent adhesion to silicone and metal. In addition, thermally conductive grades provide improvement in heat management.
- Various small domestic appliances like gardening equipment & power tools consist of PPA components. Currently, the conventional connectors used in various domestic appliances are being transformed to surface mount technology in turn creating new opportunities for PPA.
- Composite structures containing a metal component are used for fixing and fastening conventional rubber components. PPA maintains stability at vulcanization temperatures providing a corrosion-resistant and lightweight alternative. On the other hand, injection molding provides inexpensive manufacturing of complex parts. Composite components find use in variety of applications such as shock-absorbing bearings & rubbers or reinforced seals.
- PMXD6 resins provide very high stiffness and strength in thin-wall components along with an excellent surface finish which is scratch-resistant. The appearance of such components is familiar to that of a metal and these components find applications in mobile-phone housings, electric iron parts, automotive door handles, headlamp surrounds, shaver heads, sewing-machine components and mirror housing.
For more infromation visit @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/polyphthalamide-market.asp
Guerbet alcohols are highly branched alcohols first developed by Marcel Guerbet in 1890s. Guerbet alcohols possess significantly low melting points as compared to linear alcohols with same number of C (carbon) atoms. Owing to their branching Guerbet alcohols possess high molecular weight and so they exhibit characteristics such as low irritation properties, extremely low melting points, low volatility, reactive and utilized for preparation of many derivatives, superfatting agents and, good lubricants. As Guerbet alcohols are essentially saturated they register good oxidative stability at high temperatures, possess excellent color initially & at high temperatures and exhibit improved stability in unsaturated products among many applications. Owing to these properties, Guerbet alcohols gain interest as compounds & raw materials for making derivatives.
Guerbet Alcohol to Register 5.6% CAGR During 2016 to 2024
The global market is being populated by enhanced beauty & conscious customers and the beauty & cosmetics industry is experiencing a massive boom. A large number of high-end beauty products & cosmetics form part of daily lives of millions of people. The necessity and emergence of multifunctional cosmetics are rising in the global cosmetics market. The new range of multifunctional cosmetics capable of omitting and controlling some acute skin problems are increasing in demand and geared to deal with issues such as anti-aging. They possess the ability of preventing skin from UV rays, act as an excellent anti-oxidant, moisturizers and possess the capability to clean the skin. This significant rise in multifunctional cosmetics market is expected to propel the growth of global Guerbet alcohols market in the near future. The global Guerbet alcohols market is projected to witness growth at 5.6% CAGR during 2016 to 2024 and reach a market value of US $1316.7 million by 2024 end according to a study by Persistence Market Research (PMR).
Long & Extensive Procedure of Guerbet Alcohol Manufacturing Expected to Impede its Market Growth
Guerbet alcohols are immensely prevalent within cosmetic fraternity and are safer alternatives. Guerbet alcohols’ genetic quality allows them to gain traction in the market. They act as excellent flattening & good perfuming agents as well as an able emulsion stabilizer making them an obvious choice for leading cosmetic giants across the globe. However, the production cost of Guerbet alcohols is extremely high. Going through a series of steps prior to reaching final stage, proper care & precaution are required for a suitable production of Guerbet alcohols. This long & extensive process for manufacturing Guerbet alcohols is likely to restrain the growth of global Guerbet alcohol market.
The Major Uses of Guerbet Alcohols Include
Components of cosmetics & lubricants, solvents for printing colors & inks
C-C chain length of Guerbet alcohols are utilized for production of specialty waxes & for cosmetics
2-Ethylhexanol, a derivative of Guerbet compound is used for the production of plasticizers and 2-ethylhexylate which is used in adhesives, coating materials and inks.
Guerbet chemistry provides a unique collection of starting materials for highly effective surfactants preparation & specialty materials preparation for several markets. The effect of branching on Guerbet surfactants’ performance properties is likely to result in continuous commercial development of products.
For more information visit @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/guerbet-alcohols-market.asp
A multiplex immunoassay is a type of assay capable of simultaneously measuring multiple analytes in a single cycle of the assay. These are widely utilized in experiments of functional genomics seeking detection of state of all biomolecules of given class in a biological sample. The developments in multiplex immunoassays is attributed to increasing requirement for enhanced procedures of disease analytics along with minimized errors and diminished costs. The possibility of multiplex immunoassays of providing quantitative information via parallel examinations is a promising development. The global multiplex detection immunoassay market is projected to witness 7.5% CAGR during 2016 to 2024, according to a study by Persistence Market Research (PMR).
Growing Geriatric Population and Healthcare Infrastructure to Boost the Growth of Multiplex Immunoassay Market
Growing geriatric population inclined to chronic infections and immune system sickness is expected to propel the growth of global multiplex detection immunoassay market. The prominence of multiplex assay in purpose of care or clinical diagnostic is attributed to its capacity to produce reportable outcomes through a single specimen. Owing to soaring government expenditure in medical improvement and clinical diagnostics as well as robust growth of healthcare infrastructure, the global multiplex detection immunoassay market is expected to register a significant development in the near future. In addition, rapid growth of medical technologies and cost-effective treatment among regions of Latin America and Asia Pacific are some other prominent factors driving the overall market.
Impeding Factors for Growth of Multiplex Immunoassay Market
However factors such as stringent administrative endorsements and lack of reimbursement policies are expected to confine the development of multiplex immunoassays. Improvement of multiplexed immunoassays involve thorough assay configuration approval and systematic execution for minimizing inaccuracy and test imprecision. Challenges associated with multiplex immunoassays setup incorporate determination & immobilization of alignment, capture ligands, impedance in proteins and antibodies. Owing to financial drawbacks of some countries in adoption of new technology, the growth of global multiplex detection immunoassay market is expected to be restricted.
Opportunity Created for Researchers Owing to Emergence of Multiplex Immunoassays
For more than five decades, immunoassays have helped researchers in the identification and monitoring of protein expression by using an antibody that specifically targets the protein of interest and a report or label that is measured. Immunoassay’s application was once limited to basic research but they have extended into clinical-research and diagnostic spaces. Owing to emergence of multiplex immunoassays, an opportunity has been created for researchers to access excess information on a series of protein in a single reaction of an experiment.
Multiplex immunoassays not only help in gathering more information in short time but also conserve expensive, precious and/or significantly small volume samples. Researchers are adopting to rising number of available multiplex immunoassay tools for investigation of cellular regulatory events occurring in cancer. Pharmaceutical industries are adopting to multiplex immunoassays for increasing their testing power.
Bio-Rad’s Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Chemokine Panel
Many companies have come up with various technologies in the global multiplex detection immunoassay market. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. recently made an announcement of introducing its “Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Chemokine Panel”, the latest in its array of magnetic bead-based multiplex immunoassays. This panel is capable of detecting more panel as compared to any other available assay, permitting researchers for harnessing more data with each run. The Bio-Rad’s Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Chemokine Panel provides highest sample detectability with actionable and clear results.
Benefits of Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Chemokine Panel Include
- High Sensitivity & High Signal-to-Noise Ratio– provides improved sample detectability with the help of optimized reagents to offer a broad dynamic range
- Wide Coverage of Panel– detects a large number of biologically relevant targets in single well.
- Ready to Use (Premixed) Reagents– streamlines workflow with a simplified protocol and premixed reagents
For more information visit @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/multiplex-detection-immunoassay-market.asp