Changing consumer preferences with on-the-go lifestyle is expected to boost the Europe foodservice disposables distribution systems market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings in the Europe foodservice disposables distribution systems market are as follows:
1. The market accounted at a value of US$ 1.59 Bn at the end of 2015.
2. The market is touted to rise at a CAGR of 4.9% for the forecast period of 2016 – 2022.
3. The market is expected to reach a value of US$ 2.23 Bn at the end of 2022.
4. Increased adoption of on-the-go lifestyle, initiatives from foodservice disposable manufacturers with attractive designs are major drivers.
5. Rising collaboration with a number of distributors is expected to boost the market.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10807
6. Tableware segment is expected to dominate through the forecast period with 85.8% share in terms of revenue on 2015.
7. The plate segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 732.2 Mn, rising at a CAGR of 5.5% at the end of the forecast period.
8. The restaurants segment valued US$ 341.5 Mn in 2014 and is projected to reach a value of US$ 526.8 Mn at the end of 2022, increasing at a CAGR of 5.6% for the forecast period.
9. The cash & carry segment valued US$ 326.3 Mn in 2014 and is touted to reach a value of US$ 494.9 Mn at the end of the forecast period, surging at a CAGR of 5.3%.
10. The U.K. market region accounted for the majority share in the Europe foodservice disposables distribution market with a volume share of 42.6%.
To know more about the Europe foodservice disposables distribution systems market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/europe-foodservice-disposables-distribution-systems-market/toc
Major players in the Europe foodservice disposables distribution systems market include ITP Imports Ltd., Pattersons UK., Party & Paper Solutions Ltd., MBS Wholesale Ltd., EFG Foodservice, Mashers, Go-Pak Group, Dispo International, Sustainable Disposables Trading BV (SD Trading), and First Pack.