Growing prevalence of skin diseases and increased consumer importance on looks is expected to boost the global scar treatment market for the forecast period, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings in the global scar treatment market are as follows:
1. The global scar treatment market accounted to US$ 16.05 Bn at the end of 2015.
2. The global market is touted to rise at a strong CAGR of 13.0% for the forecast period of 2015 – 2022.
3. The scar treatment market globally is expected to reach a value of US$ 32 Bn at the end of 2022.
4. Increasing prevalence of skin diseases, expenditure on personal care driving the global market.
5. Technological advancements, appearance consciousness are major drivers.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10819
6. High treatment cost, side effects of treatment are major restraints to the global market.
7. The global market trend of combined therapy is expected to further the scar treatment market.
8. North America leading market region owing to availability of high disposable incomes, increased spending on personal care.
9. Rising consumer awareness, appearance consciousness, driving Europe market region.
10. Larger population concentration, developing market region, improving healthcare facilities are driving the Asia Pacific market. It is the fastest growing region.
To know more about the global scar treatment market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/global-scar-treatment-market/toc
Major players in the global scar treatment market are Nutramarks Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC., Cynosure Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care, Pacific World Corporation, Syneron Medical Ltd., CCA Industries Inc., Merz Inc., Oculus Innovative Sciences Inc., Lumenis, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Enaltus LLC., and Avita Medical Limited.