The global personal emergency response systems (PERS) market is expected to witness a major upsurge owing to the rise in geriatric population and launching of smart devices by the manufacturers, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings in the global personal emergency response systems market are as follows:
1. The global PERS market is projected to reach a value of US$ 6.57 Bn at the end of 2024.
2. The global market is anticipated to increase at a strong CAGR of 8.0% for the forecast period of 2016-2024.
3. In 2015, the global PERS market valued US$ 3.19 Bn and is estimated to value US$ 3.42 Bn in 2016.
4. Launch of high-end products, rising consumer awareness is expected to fuel the global PERS market.
5. Growing geriatric population preferring to opt for enhanced medical alert services is a major driver.
Use For sample: Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/6403
6. Favorable insurance policies in developing markets is projected to boost the demand for PERS.
7. North America is projected to dominate the global market with the highest share owing to high geriatric population, rising incidences of chronic illness, and widespread adoption.
8. The U.S. is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 9.2% for the forecast period and is the largest market in North America.
9. Europe is the second largest market and is anticipated to rise with a steady CAGR.
10. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global market before Latin America and MEA.
For more information on the global personal emergency response systems market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/personal-emergency-response-systems-market/toc
Key players in the global personal emergency response systems market include Medical Guardian LLC., MobileHelp, LifeWatch USA, Koninklijke Philips N.V, ADT Security Services, Bay Alarm Company, and Tunstall.