Rising consumer awareness about dental hygiene and growing geriatric population is expected to generate major upsurge in demand in the global dental bone substitutes biomaterial market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
10 key findings in the global dental bone substitutes biomaterial market are as follows:
1. Rise in awareness among dentists and patients, favorable regulations pushing demand.
2. Increased consumer awareness about dental hygiene, affordable treatment, and rising geriatric population are major drivers.
3. The U.S. FDA announced in January, 2015 to not use the procedure on minors.
4. The regulation is expected to restrain the global market for the forecast period.
5. Dental reforms in Australia and the U.S. shifting the market direction.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11206
6. Market players are working on increasing their product portfolio to gain market share in the forecast period.
7. Allograft sub segment is anticipated to register positive growth through the forecast period.
8. Europe and North America are key market regions owing to higher market penetration.
9. Rise in medical tourism in Asia Pacific expected to boost the market in the region.
10. Biomet, Medtronic, and ACE Surgical Supply are the top three companies.
For more information on the global dental bone substitutes biomaterial market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11206
Key players in the global dental bone substitutes biomaterial market are Noraker, Sweden & Martina, Riemser, ACE Surgical Supply, Zimmer Dental, Medtronic, Biomet, DePuy Synthes, and Geistlich.