Safe for consumption and rising cases of cardiovascular diseases is expected to drive the global plant sterol esters market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
10 key findings in the global plant sterol esters market are as follows:
1. High nutritional benefits expected to result in significant market growth.
2. Demand in food supplement resulting in growth in demand for plant sterol esters.
3. Rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases expected to drive the global market.
4. Plant sterol esters has no restraints, but consumption is limited to 1.25gms per 125ml of yogurt and 5gms per liter of milk.
5. Plant sterol esters have major applications in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food industry, with the food industry dominating in terms of both revenue and volume.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11200
6. Plant sterol esters are found to protect against stomach, breast, and lung cancer.
7. Property of reducing blood cholesterol level has found greater demand in food products.
8. Majority countries with emerging economies have significant opportunities for increasing market share of plant sterol ester in the global market in terms of value.
9. North America and Europe dominate the global market in terms of volume and revenue.
10. Raisio Plc., Archer Daniels Midland Co., and Cargill Inc. are the top three companies in the global market.
For more information on the global plant sterol esters market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11200
Key players in the global plant sterol esters market include Cargill Inc., Fenchem Enterprises Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Raisio Plc., and Bunge Limited.