Rising cases of autoimmune diseases, demand for minimal-invasive test pushing the global rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings about the global rheumatoid arthritis market are as follows:
1. The rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market is projected to reach a value of US$ 738.7 Mn at the end of 2022.
2. The market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 6.2% for the forecast period of 2016 – 2022.
3. The global rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market valued US$ 485.5 Mn in 2015.
4. Rising incidences is generating demand for minimally-invasive tests for diagnosis.
5. Increase in cases of autoimmune diseases, consumption of NSAIDs and pain medication are major drivers.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4788
6. Favorable regulations, rising focus on efficient and sensitive RA kits expected to fuel the market growth.
7. Availability of RA kits, especially in Asia Pacific is a major restraint.
8. Anti-cyclic Citrullinated Peptide (anti-CCP) Tests sub-segment is the fastest growing with projected rise at a CAGR of 7.4% for the forecast period.
9. Europe and Asia Pacific together accounted for 60% global share in terms of revenue in 2015.
10. Revenue generation in North America regional market expected to stagnate owing to maturation of market and high levels of consumer awareness and healthcare facilities.
For more information on the global rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/rheumatoid-arthritis-market/toc
Major players in the global rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis tests market include Antibodies Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Qiagen NV., Siemens Healthcare GmbH., Abbott Diagnostics (Abbott Laboratories), Euro Diagnostica AB., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Beckman Coulter, Inc.