Rise in disposable incomes and number of working women has resulted in the rise in demand for frozen fruits globally, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings about the global frozen fruits market are as follows:
1. The global frozen fruits market projected to rise at a CAGR of 3.8%, by volume.
2. The global market valued US$ 1.82 Bn at the end of 2015.
3. Rise in the middle class population and growing disposable incomes is pushing the global market, especially in regions of Latin America, Asia, and Eastern Europe.
4. Growing number of working women is resulting in a shift in consumer lifestyle, hence pushing the market.
5. Consumer preference is shifting towards convenience and ready-to-eat food and hence is a major driver.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10729
6. The red fruits & berries segment contributed 53.2% revenue share and hence is the dominating segment.
7. The IQF segment is projected to rise at a CAGR of 5.3% in terms of volume through the forecast period.
8. Europe is the dominating region with over 35% volume share.
9. Europe, though expected to dominate, is projected to lose share through the forecast period to other regions.
10. Asia Pacific is expected to grow the fastest through the forecast period.
For more information on the global frozen fruits market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/frozen-fruits-market/toc
Major players in the global frozen fruits market include Kendall Frozen Fruits Inc., Uren Food Group Limited., Kerry Group Plc., Pinnacle Foods Inc., SunOpta Inc., Ardo NV., and Welch Foods.