Introduction, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
1. The North America specialty solvents market valued US$ 37.8 Bn at the end of 2015.
2. The market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4.5% for the forecast period of 2016 – 2022.
3. The market is projected to reach a value of US$ 51.2 Bn at the end of 2022.
4. Rising demand in pharmaceuticals, various chemical industries major driver.
5. Low profit levels, supply chain infringements, improper distribution channels major restraints.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/10712
6. The U.S. is the dominating nation in terms of revenue in 2015 and is expected to continue the trend.
7. The U.S. market is expected to grow the fastest through the forecast period.
8. Ether segment is expected to grow the fastest to reach a value of US$ 4.3 Bn at the end of 2022, rising at a CAGR of 6.0%.
9. Electronics & IT segment is projected to grow the fastest, in terms of end use.
10. BASF SE., Bayer Group., and AkzoNobel N.V. are the top three companies in the North America specialty solvents market.
For more information on the North America specialty solvents market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/north-america-speciality-solvents-market/toc
Major players in the North America specialty solvents market include The Dow Chemical Company, Braskem SA., PPG Industries, BASF SE., E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company, Bayer Group, Mitsui Chemicals, Eastman Chemical Company, AkzoNobel N.V., and LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.