Changing consumer preferences, demand for customized food are expected to generate major demand in the global 3D food printing market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Following are the key findings in the global 3D food printing market:
1. Need for customization, time saving and convenience, application of alternative ingredients are major drivers in the global market.
2. Growing consumer preferences is resulting in rising demand for customized food and hence for 3D printed food.
3. Rising demand for customized food include different shapes, colors, flavors, nutrition, and textures.
4. Technology advancement is a major driver for the boom in the 3D food printing machine market.
5. Having to convert the ingredients into paste to use in 3D printers and the limitation of being able to convert only limited items into paste is a major restraint.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11176
6. The 3D food printing process is slow and has a large cooling time before consumption.
7. 3D food printing can overcome food customization techniques issues as it is efficient and low capital intensive compared to manual customization.
8. Europe is the leading market region for 3D food printing.
9. Natural Machines are aggressively working towards making available 3D food printing in every household in Spain, while microwave pancakes in the Netherlands are made using 3D food printing.
10. High amount of companies manufacturing 3D food printers is expected to boost the U.S. market.
For more information on the global 3D food printing market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11176
Major companies in the global 3D food printing market are Electrolux, Nestle, Choc Edge, TNO (innovation for life), Natural Machines, Modern Meadow, Fab@Home, NASA, Philips, Hershey’s, 3D Systems, Barilla, and ZMorph.