Growing security concerns across the globe owing to major terrorism activities and threats is expected to generate massive demand in the global luggage screening system market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings in the global luggage screening system market are as follows:
1. Need for security measures in airports, shopping malls, commercial buildings, and railway depots is expected to generate demand in the global market.
2. Government agencies working to curb trafficking and extremist activities is expected to boost demand.
3. Terrorism is a major source of concern across the globe and hence is a major driver.
4. Growing technological advancements is expected to fuel the global market.
5. The global market is expected to rise at a high CAGR through the forecast period.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11191
6. Rising adoption of safety regulations and screening systems expected to push demand.
7. In terms of product type, the market is segmented into biometric system, X-ray screening system, electromagnetic detector, and explosive trace detector.
8. In terms of end use, the market is segmented into airports, railways, border check points, government offices, private sector offices, educational institutes, and public places.
9. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest consumer through the forecast period.
10. North America is projected to dominate the global market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in second and third place respectively.
For more information on the global luggage screening system market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11191
Major players in the global luggage screening system market are Siemens AG, Implant Sciences Corporation, American Science and Engineering, Inc., Magal Security Systems Ltd, Safran SA, Smiths Group PLC., OSI Systems, Inc., Aware, Inc., Vanderlande industries, Beumer group, Digital Barriers plc., Analogic Corporation, Daifuku Webb, Argus Global Pty Ltd, G&S Airport conveyer, and BCS group.