Changing consumer preferences towards newer and varied flavored products is expected to boost the global dairy blends market, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Key findings in the global dairy blends market are as follows:
1. Cost effectiveness, low fat content, combined usability with other products expected to boost growth.
2. Low import costs and selling cost expected to increase demand and consumption.
3. Usability with other products such as cocoa, dextrin, butter, sugar, and vegetable fats expected to drive demand.
4. Combination with soy helps reduce cost of formulations resulting in greater demand and high nutrition value.
5. Being not 100% butter, the low fat content is preferred by consumers who are health conscious. Also the refrigeration and reuse factor is a major driver.
Thinking about report: Please observe the beneath the hyperlinks to satisfy your necessities; Request for the Report sample : http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11197
6. Increasing awareness, application in various food products as an alternative to dairy products, major drivers.
7. The U.S. leading the global market followed by Asia Pacific and South America.
8. China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, and Thailand are key markets.
9. Continuous development in the global market is presenting new opportunities of revenue generation internationally.
10. Rising popularity of certain food products, consumer awareness towards healthy eating, innovations from manufacturers for better finished products is resulting in rapid development of the market.
For more information on global dairy blends market, click here. http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11197
Key players in the global dairy blends market include Advanced Food Products, Cape Food Ingredients, Anchor, Agri- Mark Inc., Pacificblends, Agropur Ingredients, Bakels Edible Oils, SPX Flow, VIV Buisman, Lactopur, Abbott Nutrition, Hormel Specialty Products, Cargill, Friesland Campina, Landell Mills- sure, and All American Foods, Inc.,